- Control center to create CNC programs directly
- Implementation of 3D design data in directly-bootable CNC programs
- Automatic control of all production relevant parameters such as tools, RPM, feed etc. based on material and tool characteristics
- Individual production strategies
- Flexible adaptation
- Individual control of dive in and dive out movements
- Programs for primary and secondary processing: additional programs for rough cut can be generated for example for veneered components
- Edge logic: considers already applied edges when generating cutting / routing processes
- Management of serveral machines possible
- All common types of machines and controls are supported
- Further optimization of manufacturing processes are possible
Control center to create CNC programs directly
Using the OSD CNC Generator, CNC programs for all standard machines and WOP systems can be created automatically, by analyzing the 3D design data.
If required, programs might be generated for multiple machines simultaneously. This gives you the opportunity to choose for which machine(s) programs are created based on their workload. The CNC program generated by OSD CNC Generator can be used directly on the machine with no further modification or post processing.